It has been far too long since I've blogged (once again, said almost every time this happens). Life has been one crazy whirlwind so far.
Here's what's going on:
1. My Japan trip was amazing, short, beautiful, and insane. I'll share it with you later this week, promise!
2. 4 days after I got back, 4 DAYS, we went on a family vacation to Montana. Let me rephrase that- the middle of nowhere, Montana. It was with 17 of my family members and it was also amazing, beautiful, and peaceful. I would have gone crazy jumping into a trip that soon after my previous trip, but since we were going to a place where the only thing to do is hang out around the cabins, I was more than happy to do it.
Hairdo courtesy of an auntie and sunscreen - The lake, dock, and cabin. Yes, there is a dock there that everyone is standing on.
3. We paid off all of our student loans this week! I still can't believe that all of that debt is gone and behind us. Living with family has some serious perks. It would have taken us years to pay it off.
4. As for Ellie? Well, she's growing way too fast. She's army crawling like mad, blowing bubbles, imitating noises (no words yet), eating a lot, and loves interacting with people. She steals everyone's hearts when we're out and about. Nick says that there will be a sudden burst of babies next year because of our daughter's swooning to all of the women around here.
She's also going to be a year old next month. GAH! How do you even plan kids' birthday parties? Cake or big cupcake? Presents or no presents? So many questions.
5. On top of that, school starts in less than a month. I'm going to miss you summer...