In honor of me not being in the best of moods, I think I could use a little pick me up this Friday. What say you?
Let's look at a few happy things.
1. These Lord of the Rings secret diaries. I found them in high school when I, yes, had a LOTR fan website. Oh, it was nerdy to the EXTREME. We're talking clips, cast, extras, buttons, graphics, you name it. I even had a killer website design that I made that I still wish I had the code to. It took me at least a month to create and was my greatest HTML accomplishment. Anyways, if you have never heard of these diaries and you like LOTR, you should probably really check them out. They are hilarious and sometimes a little inappropriate, but it's still hilarious.
2. This Jimmy Fallon and John Krasinski lip sync battle. It is amazing, fantastic, and hilarious.
3. Buzzfeed. Especially this one about awesome teachers, this childhood flashback one, and this one to make you feel old.
4. Grumpy Cat is getting a movie deal. Did you hear about this? Apparently it's true. I have no idea what to think about this, but it does make me giggle.
5. The fact that it's Friday, and we're going to the east side (of the state) for a wedding, and the weather is supposed to be in the upper 70s! THANK YOU!
6. Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He's just a cutie and makes great movies. Even Nick will agree with this.
7. MY NEW BODY PILLOW! It is amazing and I had no idea how much it would help me sleep. If you are ever pregnant and have trouble sleeping, try putting a pillow under your belly or a body pillow under your belly and between your legs. It's so comfortable! Unless you have a sleeping partner who is willing to be your body pillow. Nick is not.
Have a great weekend everyone!