A lot of bloggers around the blog world are doing this little five things thing. So, why not?
1. I have a Pandora playlist that consists of musicals and Disney songs. I listen to this all. the. time. No joke. I think it plays at least three times a week. I also sing along to it at the top of my lungs.
2. I actually really enjoy watching sci-fi movies. This is definitely because of my sci-fi fanatic husband (and a close friend of ours who shares this love), but I am not ashamed to admit this. I do enjoy most of the Alien movies. I enjoy watching Predator (with a beastly Arnold Schwarzenegger), the new Cloud Atlas, Prometheus, Serenity, and, you know, all the other crazy/weird science-fiction films.
3. I told Casey this yesterday, but in middle school I went through a "dude" phase. This consisted of saying "dude" whenever possible. I don't remember why or how this started, but I DO remember it taking a LONG time for me to get over it and phase myself out. In college I definitely went through a thumbs-up phase. Sometimes the thumbs-up would include a little thumb wiggle. Very cool.
4. I was never a dress wearer growing up. Up until now I only enjoyed wearing dresses when it was time to go out somewhere and dress up. Now, being pregnant, I wear a lot more dresses and let me just say, THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE! I think I may just try and update my wardrobe post-pregnancy to include more dresses. Yes.
5. I LOVE strawberries. Anything with strawberries I will devour. The other week we made two, TWO, strawberry pies and ate them all. There was a fruit salad at church the other day and I purposefully took a scoop that had the most strawberries in it. This is not a pregnancy craving because I've always felt this way, but it may be heightened just a little from my pregnancy...
Now, YOU should do it!