I could attempt to blog everyday, but honestly I don't think I could do it. There is too much going on this month and, well, I've tried these daily blog challenges before and for some reason I tend to die out after the first few days and combine them all into one massive clump.
Anyways, today's topic is: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question "what do you do?"
Well, let's just make this into a bullet points list shall we?
▪ I try to keep up with my very outdoorsy and active husband.
▪ I attempt various crafts and projects when I'm in the mood and decide not to procrastinate or be lazy.
▪ I grow a baby in my belly (not all the time, but currently it is what I do).
▪ I get easily distracted by addicting things like Candy Crush Saga, solitaire games, and Parks & Rec marathons.
▪ I make yummy things like strawberry pie, but I'm not really the cook in the house. Nick is much more exciting than I am.
▪ I shop at second hand stores and find most of my clothes there.
▪ I constantly change my organizational tactics. Mostly meaning I can't stick to one thing.
▪ I read blogs way too much.
▪ I listen to my two favorite Pandora stations way too much: Musicals and 90s pop.