Friday, April 27, 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday


Life has been crazy.  When is it not these days?  First off, one of my good friends just had a baby (YAY!) and second, my best friend is now pregnant!  It's super exciting :)

Also, I am in the process of switching jobs so that is always crazy and exciting.

But on to bigger and better things!   Like... Fill in the Blank Friday with Lauren!








1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is,   go to the bathroom, use it, and then brush my teeth.  Yucky morning breath .

2.   I can hardly wait for   a new job and summer.  I want to go outside, be adventuring and hanging out with my husband  .

3.  The quickest way to my heart is     ice cream (I had to copy Lauren) or a super sweet drink (like a frappuchino)       because     it really is the best picker-upper.  It's just...so...good!

4. A little known fact about me is that     I am a sucker for cheesy TV shows.  My current addictions include Secret Life of the American Teenager (very cheesy, I know, but I watched it from the very beginning and kind of need to finish it and see what happens to everybody!), Grey's Anatomy (not so cheesy, but very dramatic, again, watched from the beginning and got drawn in).  I wouldn't call The Office cheesy, but I do sometimes watch The Biggest Loser, and those cheesy wedding shows like Say Yes to the Dress and Bridezillas (THAT show..sheesh!).

5. The best part about my job is    getting to hang out with kids.  Seriously, they rock and while some of them may be little terrors, they are all sweethearts deep down.

6. Something I just couldn't live without is    my phone.  It's not a smart phone, but I use it a lot during the day.  I love being able to be in contact with so many people.

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is   really cook or getting easily motivated/pumped up.  My husband is very good at throwing things together for a meal, but me...not so much.  Also, I lack a little in the getting myself pumped department.  I wish I was better at it.

Come link up!  What's in your blanks this Friday? 

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog! I found you through fill inthe blanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!