1. My first memory is very hard to think of, but I do have flashbacks of when I was in a car accident at the age of 4. I remember someone helping me with a washcloth to help my wrist .
2. My first love was not really love. More like 5th grade "love" plus a few others after that. Actual, legit, full-on love? My husband. Hands down :)
3. My very first favorite color was blue. I don't know why, but I never really was a pink girl. I've warmed up to it nowadays.
4. The first time I really felt like a "grown-up" was when I had to deal with financial issues at college. Like paying bills, dealing with groceries, etc. Nothing like some financial hard times to get you feeling like an adult.
5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is go to the bathroom. Then I definitely brush my teeth because we all know how bad morning breath can be. Especially if I plan on kissing my husband soon after waking up (he won't let me if I have bad breath).
6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc...) I ever bought was probably N*SYNC, Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera. I honestly don't remember, but I'm sure it would've been one of those.