Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Noreply commenters. Yes, you.

Alright, it's high time that I did this.

There are a few of you readers out there that have left me comments that I can't reply to!  It's awful!!  Especially since I would love to reply back to your lovely comments.

Do you know why this is?

Well, Blogger likes to automatically make you a "no-reply commenter".

This means that when you comment on my blog and I get an e-mail saying you did comment, I can't reply back to you.



WAIT!  There is a cure for this.

All you have to do is set your account to allow your e-mail to show (you can even change e-mails this way, too).

Here's how to do it.

First, go to your Blogger profile (upper right corner on Blogger)








Once you're there you will see this cute little button in the upper right corner.  Click it!



You'll see a line that says "show my e-mail address".  Make sure this is checked.  This will make me (or other bloggers) be able to e-mail you back when you comment!  

Why is it important to attach your e-mail to your comment?

Well, if you do I can comment back!  I know I can comment back ON my blog, but I'm never sure if people come back to check for replies.  Plus, it's way more fun to e-mail back and forth.  


That's all.  Just a little house keeping. 


Have a fabulous Tuesday!  Hey, it's not Monday!


3 comments:

  1. AMEN, SISTER. I've been getting a lot of no-reply commenters again lately, too. Time to remind everyone again...sigh. Such a little thing but such a big thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmyword I hate that! You would think after so many bloggers posting this sort of post that everyone would have changed it by now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I hate when someone comments or asks me a question and I go to reply... and I can't. So frustrating!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!