It's really hard to find motivation when your sick. Does anyone else feel this way?
Our house is a mess (I do blame my husband for this. He's been known to get into cooking projects and destroy the kitchen in the process. There have been two of those this week). I try to clean up while he's cooking, but I usually end up putting something away he still needs. I usually end up leaving by this point, ha!
On a brighter note, my kitchen pantry is finally getting organized! *Hallelujah!* I'm very excited. When it's completely finally done (which will probably be when I'm done being sick) I'll share some pictures with all y'all.
Now, onto the reason why you're probably reading this post. Unless you really wanted to hear me rant about being sick and organizing my kitchen...
You may not know...
- I did golf in high school. It was awesome. Walking around a beautiful golf course for 9-18 holes with a bunch of girls (and our male coaches) was our practice AND tournaments. Not to mention that we almost always got out of school early for all of our tournaments. TO PLAY GOLF IN THE SUN! I even made it to districts my senior year. Not too bad considering that a lot of the girls there are way too good for me to play against.
- I'm addicted to Songpop and Words with Friends. Seriously.
- My husband loves beer (brews his own, actually) and I dislike it with a passion. Something about the taste just isn't me. Sorry honey.
- I have found a new TV show. Parenthood. My friend told me to watch it (she's also addicted to SLAT, like me) and I can't stop watching it! It's awesome.
- On the same note, my husband doesn't like drama shows. He likes shows that are either funny or action/adventure and have a point. He tried to watch LOST, Parenthood, and other dramas and we failed. We're moving on to Battlestar Galactica. I, on the other hand, love cheesy dramas. Grey's Anatomy (although this season is not looking too promising), Parenthood, Secret Life of the American Teenager, and LOST (when it was on!).
- Sometimes I only shave half my legs. Usually if I'm in a hurry or extremely lazy, but still want to wear capris or something similar.
- When I put headphones in they HAVE to be in the right ear. Example: right in the right ear, left in the left ear. I will sit and spend time figuring it out if I have to. My husband thinks I'm crazy. Am I the only one?
- I think a lot of people who have a good experience with a movie when they first watch it will tend to like it a lot even if it's ridiculous and/or not that good. For example, I watched the movie Romy and Michele's High School Reunion in high school and I still think it's hilarious. It may be because when I watched it my friend and I laughed a lot. I still love that movie, even if it's ridiculously stupid. As a kid, Rock-a-doodle and We're Back were on my favorite movies list, now they're not that good, but I still love them!