1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, my husband. He is such a great man and I can't begin to tell you what he means to me (and what he has to put up with) .
2. Multiple birds on the bird feeder (YAY!) is good cause to celebrate .
3. The most fun I ever had was getting married and having a wedding with most of our family and friends with us. Pure bliss .
4. True friends are always there, no matter how your lives have changed. They are still there ready to laugh and talk about anything, even if it's been quite awhile between those talks.
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is accomplishing more than 3 things in one day from my to-do list .
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is kayaking! Come on sunny and non-windy day!
7. My favorite celebratory food is ice cream. Always has been and always will be. Actually, we just bought some greek frozen yogurt and I have to say, it is quite amazingly addicting.
Happy Friday everybody!