I found this fun Have You Ever? list from Britt over at Olson's Travels. Thank you! :)
1. started your own blog - this one, duh!
2. slept under the stars - when I was about 10, on my neighbor's trampoline. So fun!
3. played in a band - If you don't know.. I'm a band nerd. Band (concert, jazz, and pep) from middle school all the way 'til I graduated college!
4. visited Hawaii - Honeymoon to Kauai ('11) and family trip to Oahu ('05 ish?)
5. watched a meteor shower
6. given more than you can afford to charity
7. been to disney world
8. climbed a mountain
9. held a praying mantis
10. sang a solo
11. bungee jumped
12. visited Paris
13. watched a lightening storm
14. taught yourself an art from scratch - I taught myself piano when I was younger. That counts, right?
15. adopted a child
16. had food poisoning - ugh!
17. walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. grown your own vegetables - yes sir-ee! So good.
19. seen the mona lisa in france
20. slept on an overnight train - I went on a mission trip in high school to a YWAM base in Montana. We took the train there, it was so much fun!
21. had a pillow fight
22. hitch hiked
23. taken a sick day when you’re not ill - guilty...
24. built a snow fort
25. held a lamb
26. gone skinny dipping
27. run a marathon
28. ridden in a gondola in venice
29. seen a total eclipse
30. watched a sunrise or sunset
31. hit a home run
32. been on a cruise - to Mexico in 2002. I can't wait to go on another one!
33. seen niagara falls in person
34. visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. seen an amish community
36. taught yourself a new language - I sort of taught myself Swahili for a bit in high school. I still have the book and CD. I was on an Africa kick and had to learn it. It's actually pretty fun!
37. had enough money to be truly satisfied - only for a little bit. Right after we got married, we had an abundance of money (it quickly vanished once the honeymoon came).
38. Seen the leaning tower of pisa in person
39. gone rock climbing - my husband is an avid rock climber. Therefore, I have been rock climbing.
40. seen michelangelo’s david
41. sung karaoke - only at my house a long time ago. My sister got a karaoke machine for Christmas one year.
42. seen old faithful geyser erupt
43. bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. visited africa
45. walked on a beach by moonlight - must do it again!
46. been transported in an ambulance
47. had your portrait painted - do caricatures count?
48. gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the sistine chapel in person
50. been to the top of the eiffel tower in paris
51. gone scuba diving or snorkeling - only snorkeling, but it is still amazing!
52. kissed in the rain
53. played in the mud
54. gone to a drive-in theater
55. been in a movie
56. visited the great wall of china
57. started a business
58. taken a martial arts class
59. served at a soup kitchen
61. sold girl scout cookies
62. gone whale watching - Only once when I was in 8th grade. I need to go again!
63. gotten flowers for no reason - I love my husband. (He says there was always a reason, but when it's not for a birthday or special occasion, it's spontaneous, right?)
64. donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. gone sky diving
66. visited a nazi concentration camp
67. bounced a check
68. flown in a helicopter
69. saved a favorite childhood toy - I still have my baby blanket!
70. visited the lincoln memorial
71. eaten caviar - Salty and good.
72. pieced a quilt
73. stood in times square
74. toured the everglades
75. been fired from a job
76. seen the changing of the guards in london
77. broken a bone
78. been a passenger on a motorcycle - So much fun!!
79. seen the grand canyon in person
80. published a book
81. visited the vatican
82. bought a brand new car
83. walked in jerusalem
84. had your picture in the newspaper - When I was younger as few times.
85. kissed a stranger at midnight on new year’s eve
86. visited the white house
87. killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. had chickenpox
89. saved someone’s life
90. sat on a jury
91. met someone famous - Donny McCaslin, Chris Potter, Bela Fleck, Zakir Hussein, Chris Thile, Edgar Meyer, Pat Metheny
92. joined a book club
93. got a tattoo
94. had a baby
95. seen the alamo in person
96. swam in the great salt lake
97. been involved in a law suit - That is another story for another day, but long story short - I was sued for a car accident that happened 4 years before and it was a joke of a case.
98. owned a cell phone
99. been stung by a bee - sigh..
35 out of 99. Pretty good, right?
Show me your list!