Yes. It's one of "those" posts. The hodge-podge mess of random thoughts/whatever pops into my head.
Just stick with me on this, okay? Okay.
1. I have had a very similar dream now four times. It involves a T-Rex running around trying to destroy everyone. Each time I've escaped, but each time I've had to run around in stealth mode with my family or friends. It's pretty intense.
2. Every time I come into the house when Nick isn't home and I go to the bathroom, I HAVE to check the shower. Every. Time. You never know when a creeper is going to be hiding out in there...
3. Bloglovin' and I have a love-hate relationship. I like it because I can organize the blogs I read like I did on Google Reader (I'm OCD like that), but I'm just now noticing that some of the blogs I used to follow didn't convert to BL and if a blog changes addresses, it won't update for me. Annoying. I just wish Google wouldn't have been so mean.
4. I told Nick that we need to start collecting Legos for our future children. And for us. I can't wait to play with Legos again.
5. I would just like to say that buying a new wardrobe because your pregnant is awful. Well, not completely awful because I get new clothes (yes!), but awful because when you try to wear something that used to look good on you and not longer does.. it sucks. AND it's also very difficult to try and find maternity clothes that don't cost $234098. Besides online, which I'm very new at, but TRYING to do.
6. On that note, I'm going to attempt to shop for clothes online this weekend. My first time ever. Wish me luck!
7. I don't normally get political or over-opinionated on here, but I do want to mention this. Washington is trying to get a bill passed that will require insurers to cover abortions. Many people in the senate, including the governor, are in favor of this. I don't really have a lot to say about this except I really don't approve.
8. Michelle mentioned this yesterday on her blog, but I want to mention it as well. I get so tired and disgusted of how much the news talks, picks apart, and disects every little detail about major tragedies. They milk it for every. single. thing. Someone else got hurt? Let's talk about it. A lot. A new video appears? Let's show it 50 times in a row. Why not show the people being heroes? Why not discuss how terrible it was for the first day and then let everyone try and recover from it?
And now, as I step off of my soap box, I would like to leave you all with Ron Swanson's first banana.