Thanksgiving is over and that means it's time for some really fun gift making ideas and Christmas posts. Hooray!
I love Christmas and everything that goes along with it.
To start of this wonderful time of year, I wanted to give you a glimpse into our Christmas wishlist. In case you were buying us thing.
1. Etsy gift cards. Etsy is such an awesome site with some great shops and handmade goodies. I'd love to spend money there!
2. Tickets to see The Hobbit. Nick and I are such LOTR nerds and we are dying to see it at midnight opening night! We're not going to dress up, though. Sorry.
3. These boots. They are incredibly cute! I'd take them in either brown or black, but I think brown looks a little better.
4. Rubber stamps. I need more stamps in my life and I LOVE nature stamps, especially these tree stamps. These ones are also a close second favorite, but really any stamp will do as long as it's not cheesy.
5. Nick and I love Portlandia, and I still haven't seen season 2 yet. Anyone want to buy us both seasons?!
6. We have a Nintendo 64 and we definitely need better games. We have Goldeneye and Starfox (two classically awesome games), but Mario kart 64 and Super Mario 64 need to be in our collection. How can we have a 64, but not have these games?! On that note, we could use some more controllers. Wink wink.
What do you want for Christmas?