Monday, January 7, 2013

Because we all need some sillies

It's Monday.  That's great, right?  Yeah, whatever.

We need to have some sillies on this Monday because, well, it's Monday.


I know most of you probably know about grumpy cat.  How can you not?

via

BUT, do you know about Colonel Meow?
via

Well, do you know about Colonel Meow and Boo?  Watch this video and you'll know their relationship.

Did you also know that Colonel Meow is from Seattle?  That just makes him a little better in my book.  Yes, I do love my state.

But, there are more grumpy cat meme's on the internet.   I can't help but love this one.


Source: imgur.com via Alison on Pinterest


Do you know what else makes me chuckle?

Portlandia.

SEASON 2 IS ON NETFLIX!  Finally!  I have been waiting for almost an entire year for this to happen.  They're already starting season 3 as we speak.  The one reason why it'd be nice to have cable, but not worth the money.


via


via

And, just because I have officially caught up with Parks and Rec...


via

7 comments:

  1. Grumpy cat is the perfect start to a Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to jump on the Portlandia bandwagon. We've seen one episode and it was super funny. I feel like they are going to take away my Oregon card or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Colonel Meow!!! Isaiah and I spent literally 30 minutes laughing at him on the internets the other night.

    And Portlandia...I can't even. I am just so in love with that show. I love every little thing about it. It makes me so homesick I can't stand it but I love watching it anyway. GAH. "You don't know Neu!? Please tell me you know Neu!..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always hear people talking about how funny Portlandia is and yet I have never watched it. I just may have been convinced that I must watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cats are too funny--I've never seen either of those tv shows, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!