Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's... Okay...

It's okay...

... that I've been incredibly tired ALL week.  It doesn't help that I've been working 12+ hour days all week as well.  Waking up at 4 and trying to go to bed at 8 because you're pooped will do that to ya.
This is how I feel...      via

... that I haven't been able to really hang out with Nick all week because of said work week.  He's also been incredibly busy with a lot of music stuff.  His band is performing for the first time this week, he's in a pit orchestra for a school musical, AND he joined a local community jazz band. 

... that I was up most of the night with an awful headache.  It was one of those where you go to bed thinking you'll just sleep it off, but wake up in the middle of night with it 50 times worse and no matter what way you lie in the bed, it's not going to help.  Maybe that's not okay.  No... it's not.

... that I have finally jumped on the Downton Abbey train and it is awesome.  I actually watched 5 episodes on Sunday and finished the rest this week (when I wasn't sleeping).  Now I need to find the second season!

... that the Dowager Countess is awesome.  I love her.
via

... that I have realized that I have watched a LOT of TV shows lately.  It's one of those things where I like to have something on in the background, especially when Nick is not home, and a good TV show just about does it.  Although, if I really want to get things done music will have to be on.  I can't do anything super productive (besides folding laundry) when the TV is on.

... that I'm excited to go snowshoeing again tomorrow!  Sure, I'll be incredibly tired because Nick's band has a show tonight and I'm sure I'll get little sleep, but that just means I can be extra lazy Friday night.  Yes.

... that poorly written Facebook statuses drive me crazy.  I saw one person use "our" instead of "are".  I don't think that's an auto-correct mishap. 

via


... that all I want right now is some yummy sherbet (or ice cream), a bed, and some funny Parks and Rec.  Or the Office.

via
via

 Linking up with Neely.


5 comments:

  1. I hate bad grammar on Facebook! It drives me absolutely nuts!

    Hang in there sweet tart, the week is almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad grammar EVERYWHERE drives me crazy...haha!

    I'm with you on Downton - love it, but annoying because I can't find Season 2, it's not on Netflix, and everyone else is already on Season 3!!! So frustrating. It's like waiting for Portlandia.

    I can TOTALLY relate on the headache. I went to bed w/ one last night, woke up about 10 times last night, and...yep, still got one this morning. SO ANNOYING. I hope you feel better soon! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Downton Abbey. I'm writing about it for tomorrow.
    And Ron Swanson. He's so like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been so tired too! Ridiculous. I still haven't tried out Downton Abbey. Maybe someday... But I AM SO EXCITED THAT PARKS AND REC IS ON AT 8:30 TONIGHT!!!!! (It deserved all caps. That is how excited I am)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on being exhausted. I could go for a good nights sleep asap.
    I hate bad grammar, period. Sometimes I wonder why they even went to school. Our and are are nothing alike!
    Have a great weekend and have fun snowboarding!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!