Monday, February 6, 2012

FVC Day 6: Creativity

Today marks my first day of carpooling.  So I'm sitting in the local McDonalds, stealing their wifi while not ordering anything.  Oh I'm a rebel!

This carpooling deal gives me quite a bit of time to sit around on the computer and blog.  This could be good for me!

Continuing on... back to the Fabulous Valentines Challenge!
 
Today's topic is creativity.  I think my favorite part of Valentine's Day is getting to make things for my loved ones.  Last year I made a scrapbook for Nick.  Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of it and it's stored in a box (I'll take one someday!), but it was his chipboard album.

On the cover I said "Our journey starts here..."

I thought it was cute :) 

Back in high school my best friend and I used to go by those extremely huge Valentine's cards and give it to each other.  That was a fun tradition! 

Now, I think I'll share with you some cute pinterest ideas that I have been finding that last few days/weeks.  Enjoy!


Source: re-nest.com via Alison on Pinterest






I can't tell you what I'm getting for Nick this year (he could be reading this), but it'll be cute.  He deserves something awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!