Tuesday, February 7, 2012

FVC Day 7: Blogging

Day number 7!  Woot, woot.  I'm so ready for the weekend.  Is it Friday yet?  I'm just glad that my job is getting more relaxed and not so pull-out-your-hair crazy.  


 

Why do I love blogging?  Why do I blog?
Well, I started blogging because I love having my own webspace.  In middle school/high school I was such a nerd and I had about 3 websites.  Thank you Yahoo Geocities!  I had one for my Lord of the Rings addiction and two for my love of the computer game called Dogz.  Did you ever play that game?  It was pretty awesome.  You could have lots of pets and you took care of them, bred them, and created a whole dog family! I loved it!

It was so much fun maintaining the sites and creating something new.  HTML can be really fun (when it's not too incredibly complex/complicated), but I was never really satisfied with them.  They weren't websites that I could personally update all the time and add things about myself.  Does that make sense?

I tried other blogs throughout high school and spurts through college, including LiveJournal, Tumblr, etc.  I never really got into it and handwritten journals weren't my thing either.

Finally, I got into it by stumbling on to some of these great blogs around the blogosphere and decided that I could make a blog my own and make it really fun!  So, that's where I am now.  I am so glad that I started blogging because I have met some incredible people and hopefully will continue to meet new ones and go to make some friends!

Do you like blogging?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!