Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

I have done it!  I made a Facebook page.  Click here to check it out.  Feel free to pop on over there and "like" it.  I felt bad because I was posting my blog posts on my normal Facebook wall and I didn't want my friends/family to be too bombarded with updates all the time.  Especially if some didn't care too much.

Anyways...

Now I'm going to continue on with a little bit of It's Ok Thursday with A Complete Waste of Makeup and Brunch with AmberTechnically it is still Thursday.  I have 2 hours left!





It's ok...

...that my husband works from 7pm - 7am today AND tomorrow.  And I'm really bummed.

...to start a sentence with and.  Yes, it is (on my blog).

...to want to redecorate my blog because everyone else is.  

...to have no idea how I want to redecorate.  Sigh

...to want to go thrift store shopping for the 3rd weekend in a row.

...to put too much creamer in your coffee.  I can't stand the taste of plain coffee.

...that I may be caught up in reading books 2 and 3 of the Hunger Games Trilogy.  If you don't hear from me, that's why.

...to miss my husband terribly at night.

...to finally find a morning workout that might actually work for me!  Thank you Pinterest!

...that I'm an awful morning workout-er.  I'd probably be better with a buddy to do it with.

...to miss living in our previous town with our old friends and family.
...to be slacking a little bit in the time management thing.  I have decided though, that I would reward myself with extra internet time if I worked out and I DID workout today :)

...to have a bazillion blogs to read on my Google Reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!