Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting #3

Do you like The Office?  I love The Office!  My husband and I watch it all the time.  It's definitely one of those shows where you can go back and watch an episode over and over again and still laugh pretty dang hard.

Anyways, I decided that my Oh, How Pinteresting post with Michelle, will be all about The Office :)



My favorite Jim/Dwight scene!



And this is where Michael says...."That's what she said"



"My horn can pierce the sky"  Oh my goodness, haha!



"I have a wig for everyone in the office"
Source: tumblr.com via Alison on Pinterest



I cried when I watched this episode.  They are so cute!



Jim/Dwight. 







Oh, I love Dwight.
Source: google.com via Alison on Pinterest



2 comments:

  1. so agreed! this is the first show my husband (then boyfriend) started watching together, way back in high school. :) still one of our favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Office has been one of my all time favorite shows. Such great pins this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!