Thursday, February 9, 2012

FVC Day 9: My Family

 
I love my family.  All of them.  They are so awesome!

Let me just share some fun pictures of them.  Warning: Beware of a massive photo dump :)

My dad's side of the family in Arizona, I think '03

Shuswap Lake in BC - '07

My aunt and I hiking around Shuswap Lake

Wine tasting around Lake Entiat - '09

The grandkids - '09




My family (both sides) is known for playing a lot of games.  That's one thing I LOVE about them.  My dad's side is all about card games and my husband's side is all about word games.

At Nick's parent's house, this is our all-time favorite game.  BOGGLE!


My sister and aunt

The in-laws!

My sister and brother.  Both younger.  Both much taller than me.

Mom and dad :)


My BIL and SIL getting ready for backpacking!

What do you love about your family?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!