Monday, March 26, 2012

Currently (yay)

It's time for a little update on our life.  We FINALLY got internet set up at our place and I can now post regularly and keep up with all of you wonderful bloggers.

Currently...

excited about the fact that we now have internet!  I'm so relieved.  It has been frustrating trying to get back on track with the internet life.


loving our new house.  Yeah it may be a duplex, but it's so huge! 


watching Enchanted.  I love Disney movies and musicals.  Also, James Marsden is my celebrity man crush.  He is beautiful and such a wonderful singer (most definitely in Hairspray).  Check him out!


making an awesome thread artwork.  I'll share it when we're done!


yearning for something super sweet and my husband.  My husband works nights and I don't see him during the week.  It's awful!


eating sweet potato fries and a veggie burger.  I loovvee sweet potato fries.  My favorite.


looking ahead to the weekend!  We're house sitting


thankful for a warm house.  I like coming home and curling up on the couch and not having to shiver constantly.
I'm also thankful that The Hunger Games movie was very similar to the book.  I was really worried/scared that it wouldn't be anything like it, but it proved me wrong!  Hooray!




1 comment:

  1. loved the hunger games movie - they did a great job adapting it!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!