Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday

Once again, I am soooo sorry about being a little flaky this week.  We don't have internet set up at our house yet and it's pretty sad.  Hopefully we'll have it tomorrow *fingers crossed*  Well, I'll be honest, it's making me get things done about twenty times faster than if I did have internet.

But still, I wish we had internet because my google reader says that I have 400 blog posts to catch up on.  YIKES!  I really need to catch up.  I miss hearing about my favorite people and their lives.  Sigh....

Anyways, I'm quickly going to post my Oh, How Pinteresting post with the oh-so-lovely Michelle!


This week I'm going to share with you a mix of...stuff.  Enjoy :)

I NEED this for my shower.  I could get so much thinking done!  and remember it!


I like this minimalist movie poster.


Oh Keanu Reeves.



:)



This is on my definite to-do list once we get a little more settled.


I love these toms!  Super cute.
Source: toms.com via Alison on Pinterest


Awesome artwork.  I would put this in my house.
Source: flickr.com via Alison on Pinterest


This is a great workout!  Burpees may be the death of me though..


1 comment:

  1. i love that shower list thing! what a great idea!
    I just ordered those TOMS last week (but in black) i can't wait until they arrive!

    TRISH

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!