Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting #5

I love being lazy.  I worked all day + rode the bus to and from work (which adds about an extra hour and a half of travel time in my day) and decided that I needed a lazy evening.  I came home, ate dinner, played a few rounds of Dr. Mario on the Wii and now I'm watching Planet Earth while catching up my blog reading and blog posting.  Yay!

Don't you just love lazy evenings? 

Now, continuing on the usual Wednesday schedule.  That means...Oh, How Pinteresting with Michelle!


This week I'm showing you all my latest organization ideas that I'm drooling over.  I need to stop being so OCD.

Weekly goal list.  I love this idea!





Just found this today.  Organizers on a dollar store budget.


I am definitely doing this.  A cardboard box turned cord organizer!


My wrapping paper would love to be organized like this.


Oragami boxes for desk organizing.


This is an awesome idea.  You can find these at Goodwill all the time.
Source: flickr.com via Alison on Pinterest


What are you organizing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!