Friday, March 9, 2012

Writing with my hands

First, I just want to say that I am sick of cars being so needy.  They are always asking and asking for new things.  Our car needed new tires.  This was a shock because they weren't too old, except the alignment was off on the car and that made the tires wear out a LOT faster.  Ugh.  Why must they cost so much?

Whatever.

On to better and happier things.

I've got to do this fun thing going around the blogosphere.  Well, mostly from Meg.  I steal a lot from her.   That's probably because she's so awesome.  Anyways...  Want to see my handwriting?  I know you've been DYING to see it, right?!  Well, it's your lucky day!

All you have to do is grab a piece of paper and do the following:
  1. What’s your name/your Blogger name?
  2. What’s your blog’s name/URL?
  3. Write “the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”
  4. Favorite quote?
  5. Your favorite song?
  6. Your favorite band/singers?
  7. Anything else you want to say?
  8. Tag 3-5 other people
Pretty easy right?  Yeah.  That means YOU should do it!  I love seeing how people write.  I also like to be envious of everyone's cute handwriting skills.

Here's mine:



Now, go!


3 comments:

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!