Friday, March 2, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!!


Today I'm linking up with Lauren from the little things we do for another Fill in the Blank Friday!

1.  The highlight of my week was    catching up my with best friend.  I have missed her like crazy being in college for 5 years and now that I'm finally back in town, we can hang out a lot more!

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be    simply modern.  I like some/most modern ideas, but I really like it simple.  I'm not to keen on an overload of stuff.

3.  My first vehicle was   a dark green 1995 Honda Accord.  It was pretty sweet.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is   my phone.  I would go crazy if I wasn't able to have it.  I use it for the time, talking to my husband, and much more.

5. My favorite way to waste time is   sitting on the computer.  Not literally of course, but going through Pinterest or my Google Reader.  I really do spend a lot of time finding new things!

6. Right now I could really go for    A frappuchino.  That sounds sooo good.  Sigh.

7.  This weekend I will be    spending a lot of time with my husband!  It's awful having him work during the nights.  I'm also planning on spending time with my mom and finishing the third book of the Hunger Games.  Seriously, it was all I could do to not stay up incredibly late last night to finish it!

2 comments:

  1. dang girl! no sure how you managed to put that book down. i read each book in one sitting, just gobbled them up, had to know what happened next. :) have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am officially the only person on this planet not reading that book!! good for you to meet up with an old friend...fun times!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!