Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Friday,  thank you for letting me wear sweat pants and be a little lazy all day!

Dear jobs, thank you for letting us build up our savings account.  Working two jobs is actually paying off finally!

Dear blonde hair, sometimes I am ashamed of you because of what you do to me.  Example, I have tried to pre-plan blog posts three separate times now.   Each time the blog has not posted.  It wasn't until this last time that it didn't work that I realized I needed to actually click Publish for it to post.  Sigh... how silly is that?

Dear bird feeder, you make washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen so much better.  Thanks for keeping so many birds and squirrels happy!

Dear husband,  I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your food projects lately.  I would like to say, however, that it drives me a little crazy how you try and tackle a million projects at once.  Sometimes it makes for a messy kitchen/house.  Did I mention though, that I really love you for enjoying these projects?

Dear house,  I swear I just cleaned you last weekend.  Why did you dirty yourself?!?

Dear womanhood, why must you make me so emotional sometimes?  I swear, yesterday I went from upset tears to lovingly kissing my husband in about 10 minutes.  

Dear Bear Grylls, thank you for sharing your life with everyone.  Your autobiography is amazing.  I am only 1/3 of the way finished with it and I'm already inspired and amazed at your life and what you've accomplished.

Dear time,  please slow down a little so I can do all the things that are floating around in my head!

Dear weather,  I like the rain today and yesterday.  It's actually nice having rainy days inside.  I would like some sun this weekend though.  Pleeeeease?

Dear weekend, what am I going to do with you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!