We had a busy, busy, but great weekend!
|Photo on left taken by a friend|
- Helped our friends moor their sailboat
- Went out to a late dinner afterwards (ate waaaay too much)
- We all spent the car ride home moaning. Too much food will do that to ya.
- Bought a SWEET Patagonia jacket (thank you husband for working at REI and getting great deals)
- Drove to Olympia for a gig my husband was in with his trio
- Hung out at an awesome cafe in Olympia (such great food!)
- Stayed up way too late hanging out with great friends
- Drove the 3 hours back home, very tired
- Went my grandparent's house for a Father's Day BBQ. Played games, ate wonderful food (like always), and got to hang out with my wonderful family
- After that BBQ we went to another BBQ at Lake Padden (awesome secluded lake with no motorboats). This time it was an REI staff appreciation BBQ/kickball game. We were split up, but guess who's team won. Yup, mine! It was a great event put on by a great company.
How was your weekend?