Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday

If you follow me on Pinterest I'm terribly sorry for going pin-crazy this past week. 

Seriously.  I think I have found a million things that I want to do and, just like this picture says...


Oh well.  

Here are some of my favorite pins so far!  Enjoy and share some of yours!


I LOVE this dress.  It's so cute and the color is fabulous.


This became so true after graduating college.  I have read so many books!


I think this may be one of my next projects.
Source: pinme.ru via Alison on Pinterest



Source: duitang.com via Alison on Pinterest


21 absolute worst things in the world.  All so true.
Source: buzzfeed.com via Alison on Pinterest





Take me here, please.





I want this for my future kids.  My husband also wants it for himself.
Source: ohdeedoh.com via Alison on Pinterest


Mod podge a bunch of pictures onto a foam board.  Yes!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!