I've lived in the state of Washington my entire life. That is a long time. At least to me it's a long time.
There are a lot of things that I haven't done around here. A lot of things that I really should do!
A mini bucket list for my Washington State must-dos! Let's get on with it shall we? (Yes, get on with it! - Holy Grail anybody?)
1. Explore and see Mt. St. Helens
2. Eat dinner at the Space Needle
3. Visit the EMP
4. Check out the Seattle Art Museum
5. Visit the Seattle aquarium
6. Explore the San Juan islands and hike around
7. Complete the Wonderland Trail around Mt. Rainier
8. Drink Starbucks in the 73rd floor of the Columbia Center building
9. Stay the night at a hotel in Leavenworth
10. See the Great Prosser Balloon Rally
11. Climb Mt. Adams with my husband (he's already done it twice, I think I can do it one time, ha!)
12. Backpack in the Hoh Rainforest
13. Explore the Skagit Tulip Festival
14. Explore Deception Pass
15. Hike the Enchantments
16. Visit the Ape Caves
17. Kayak somewhere in the Puget Sound
PS. All pictures are taken from Google and are linked to the correct owner(s).