1. I am proud of my husband. He accomplished so much this week (including recording a demo CD with his band) and still looks for more crazy things to do with his life. What a crazy man.
2. This weekend I will be dog/house sitting. It should be really fun! I think we are going to bring our bikes as well and take a nice scenic bike ride. Hopefully!
3. A secret dream I have is to be a stay-at-home mother. Homeschool my kids, live on a lake, have a huge craft room...you know. All that fun stuff!
4. I can't handle my new iPod touch. Seriously. It's sucking away my free time. I have spent too much time looking up awesome apps and playing with each one. Oh goodness.
5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is not having cable. I just want to watch the Olympics! At least my parents have cable. There is some hope in this world ;)
6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is sitting in the grass with a great book and some tasty lemon-water. Oh so good.
7. I think everyone should start a Words with Friends game with me. Twosokools. I need some more games to play (I also need to waste more free time. Yes.)