1. My husband got a new job! It's super exciting! He's now a middle school jazz band teacher and part-time high school band assistant. An awesome opportunity for him and I'm very proud :)
2. Check out my awesome thrifty finds! Would you believe that I got all of this for $10?! Yeah. Garage sales and everything half-off at a thrift store. Beautiful.
1. Tons of crafty things!
2. Adorable baby clothes. Not for me! I have a few baby boys coming and currently around.
3. Magazine rack that will function as something...
4. Beethoven's symphonies on records (woohoo!) and Men in Black. On VHS.
5. Future coupon holder. You'll see it later.
3. I had an extra 2 days off this week. This means that I got to get some things done around the house, much needed things. I also finished my new wall-art. Check it out! I got the inspiration from this pinterest find.
4. We've been making a few yummy things around the house this week! Including my husband's lemon glaze zucchini bread and a zucchini/basil soup (can you tell what we had a lot of around our house?) I'll share a recipe with you soon.
5. We discovered an awesome restaurant in Bellingham. The Shrimp Shack. It is so good and local!
L: Whiskey Crab Soup R: Cod and chips. YUM!
How was your week?