I've been slacking in the posting department. Sorry, sorry, sorry! I'll try and get some better posts when life settles down!
I have decided to link up this week with Lauren for a Fill in the Blank Friday! Woot woot!
1. My favorite place I've ever traveled to is Hawaii. It's just.. so... awesome!!!
2. Europe!!!!! is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading a book, playing crossword puzzles/other puzzles, and bugging my travel buddy with talking or other games :)
4. My three must-haves when I travel are a book, a good travel purse/bag, and flip flops (a DEFINITE must).
5. My favorite travel companion is my husband. Yup.
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is our honeymoon flight almost turned into a crazy nightmare. Our tickets almost didn't go through *long story*, our flight got changed 3 times while at the Seattle airport, and in the end we had to take 3 different flights to get to Kauai.
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in BC (British Colombia) or Oregon. Maybe even California. I just like the west coast! Or maybe even Europe!
9. I have been to six states in the U.S.
My travel life hasn't been too exciting, but someday this fill in the blank will look more awesome-r (yes, I made that a word.)