Monday, January 23, 2012

Miscellany Monday

Happy Monday!  The sun is shining today and I have to work.  Ugh!  Not fair!  My husband decided that he would just rub it in a little bit how nice it is outside.  What a butthead.

Anyways...
Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters 

I decided to do a new linkup for Monday.  It's called Miscellany Monday over at lowercase letters.  It should be fun since I just get to write random things!  Woohoo!!!


1.  I am totally going to try out cross stitching tonight.  I'm so excited! I went to Joann Fabrics and bought a few goodies.  There are some pretty awesome patterns, too.  Check out one I found on Pinterest!
Source: etsy.com via Alison on Pinterest

The Princess Bride is such a great movie!


2.  I love lace camisoles. Very, very much.  But why do they always get rips in them?!  Does anyone else get bothered by this??  I feel like I need to buy new ones all the time in order to replace my not that old old ones!  Maybe I pull them down too much.  Eh, oh well.

3.  Wii Fit is a lot of fun!  Does anyone else think so?  If you do it right, those workouts can be pretty intense!

4.  Just an 101 in 1001 update.  #72: Go huttubbing, is a success.  Last weekend we spent a night soaking in my grandparent's hot tub.  Sooo nice!  Also, #93: Brew some good mead, is also a great success.  Not to brag, but my husband made some awesome mead.  I'll make a post about it soon, but they are pretty dang good and have lots of character! I sound so classy saying that, ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!