I was tagged in this fun thing going around the blog world! A thank you to Ashlee at On The Front Porch for tagging me. You should go check out her blog, too!
Anyways, I'll let you know the rules and get right into it.
(one) you must post the rules.
(two) post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
(three) answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
(four) tag eleven people and link them on your post
(five) let them know you've tagged them!
1. I've lived in Washington state all my life.
2. I listened to an awesome Pandora station today. It had N*SYNC, TLC, and some Spice Girls. So guilty!
3. I can not wait until we can have our own dog!! I want a fur-baby!
4. I think soccer is a very sexy sport. Don't you agree?
5. My husband is a beer snob. And I don't even like beer!
6. I packed all of our instruments. We have over 13!! Jeez, what nerds we are :)
7. My husband is a much better cook than me.
8. I went to college to be a music educator, but switched to elementary education halfway through. Sometimes I wish I would've stuck with music ed.
9. I am so ready for a place of our own that I can paint and decorate the way I want.
10. Kung fu movies are so much fun to watch! Recently, we watched Ip Man and Shaolin. So good!
11. I used to hate beards on men. But, after I started dating my husband, I realized they aren't so bad, hah!
1. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Well, recently I tried to get out of the car with my seat belt still on. Has that happened to anyone else?
2. Favorite thing in your closet?
new gently used boots and my cute sparkly tank top!
3. Favorite blog post?
I can't pick one! But, Kate at Centsational Girl posted an awesome post today about 50 things to write when you have writer's block. It's so great and you HAVE to check it out! I don't have one that I've written, but you can be the judge of that!
4. If you could pick any car to have, what would it be?
Oh man. I so want a Subaru! A nice Outback or Forester would be great. Then we could go off road and it would be so awesome. *sigh* Anyone want to get one for me? Pretty please?
5. One store that you can't go a week without shopping at?
The grocery store. I love fresh veggies! I would also have to say second hand stores. I don't go every week, but I love going whenever I can! So many treasures!
6. What is your favorite kitchen tool?
Our garlic press and food processor. I love garlic and the food processor is just... so great.
7. If you had to wear one color for a month what color would you choose?
Purple. I love purple. It's such a great color!
8. What is your least favorite thing about flying?
Turbulence. Isn't that everybody's? I can't stand it when the plane gets bumpy. I also hate take-off/landing. Ughh.
9. What is your current magazine of choice?
We don't get magazines right now, but I would love to get Backpacker's magazine or Frugal Living.
10. Do you follow celebrities on Twitter? If so who is your favorite?
I only follow a few, but I love following Bear Grylls. He is so awesome! A family man, B-A, and Orthodox Christian!
11. What is your least favorite chore?
Cleaning the bathroom. Yuck! I always procrastinate it. It was easier when there wasn't a man around the use the bathroom. I also don't like dusting. It makes me notice how much I don't dust.
1. What is your favorite part of blogging?
2. What is your dream job?
3. What is one thing that is in your dream home?
4. What is your favorite band/artist?
5. What is your favorite vacation spot/trip?
6. Who is one celebrity that you can't stand?
7. Favorite chick flick?
8. What is one thing that has made you laugh recently?
9. Favorite website(s)?
10. Are there any TV shows that you must watch?
11. Favorite recipe/food?
Alright, I'm going to pick 11 people to tag!