Sunday, January 15, 2012

Get Outside Monday #2

Let's try week 2 of my Get Outside Monday linkup.  I really hope you'll spread the word and share with us some ways you get outside.

All you have to do is write about how you get/got outside.  It could be about a hike, camping trip, a run you took, or even just walking to the store.  You can also write about a plan you have for outside.  You get the idea...

Grab a button and linkup with me!




Life of Two SoKools


We are all moved and currently staying at my grandparent's for a little bit.  It is such a beautiful house!  I am incredibly thankful for such a wonderful family! 

It snowed a little bit the last 2 days and so Nick and I decided to take a little walk yesterday because the sun was out and it was nice out!

You'll have to ignore the bad quality of the photos, but I forgot my camera and so they are from my phone.  We took Toby for a walk and did a little loop around a few blocks or so.  It was nice to get out and enjoy the sun!

  Here they are, walking!


It was very nice out.  I wish we could have done a little more walking around town, but we had a little too much to do today.  Next time!


How did you get outside?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!