Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Linking up for It's Ok Thursdays with A Complete Waste of Makeup and Brunch with Amber



 Here we go!

It's ok...

...that I worry about finding my blog "voice".  How do you find your voice?

...that it's too cold and windy to go sledding.

...to be frustrated with your new job.

...to enjoy picking on your husband.  

...to enjoy vegan food a lot more lately.

...to crave a house of our own.

...that I wish I was a stay-at-home mom.

...to want kids in the near future.

...to enjoy a bag of fatty chips aka Doritos every once in a while.

...that my linkup isn't doing so well.  Maybe I should give it just a few more weeks and then pull the plug for awhile.

...that I haven't been too crafty lately.  It doesn't help to be living without your crafts.

...to enjoy reading Calvin and Hobbes
...that I liked the movie TinTin


3 comments:

  1. no idea how to find a "voice", i just write how i like to write. sometimes i sample other people's styles, like trying on a new pair of shoes. sometimes i incorporate new little things in. but mostly, i just write. i write for me. and if other people happen to like it and read along, that's wonderful. :)

    i am so with you on this! i can't wait to get a bigger place, have kids, and maybe be a stay at home mom if we could figure out the financials to make that happen. dang, i need to win the lottery! lol then we could start immediately instead of being responsible, enjoying more of our youth, and saving up money, and waiting a few more years ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... I so with you on a lot of these. One of these days when I get married, I'd love to have kids and be a stay-at-home mother. Has always been my plan. The more I think about it though, the more I realise it's going to be REALLY hard to be completely stay-at-home. I'll figure it out when it gets here, but life and finances sure can be frustrating!!

    Justina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still looking my blog voice too.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!