Sunday, December 18, 2011

An Award!


Can you believe it?  I have received the Versatile Blog Award!  Let's all give Meg over at Mr. C and Me, a HUGE thank you!  She has nominated my blog for the award and I can't tell you how thrilled I am!

Now, I must tell you the rules for this award.

These are the rules for the Versatile Blog Awards:
1 – Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2 – Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3 – Share 7 random things about yourself.
4- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5 – Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.

So this means that I need to nominate 15 fellow bloggers.  This will be hard because there are so many great ones.  Some of them have been around quite a while and others have been  around as long as me!  All of them I really enjoy following and they each have something wonderful to bring to the blogging world.

1.  Mia at Ms. Mia Maree
2.  Shellsea at Hunnel Happenings
3.  Miranda at Aimless Translation
4.  April at Blackheart Betty
5.  Amber at Brunch with Amber
6.  Carly at Carly Chubby Cheeks
7.  Kate at Centsational Girl
8.  Jillian at Jilly's Jolly Life
9.  Amanda at Oh Amanda
10.  Cher at Life. Design. and the Pursuit of Craftiness
11.  Breanna at My Beautiful, Crazy Life
12.  Alyssa at Simply Alyssa
13.  Lauren at the little things we do
14.  Joann at The World through Hazel Eyes
15.  Katie at Katie's Journey

Whew, that was fun and I hope you start following some of these amazing bloggers like I have!


Now I must give you 7 random things about myself.

1.  I can only drink coffee if it has lots of creamer or if it's in a mocha/latte/frappuchino form.  It just tastes too gross otherwise. (A little coffee with my cream?)

2.  I love playing my saxophone - yes, I was very much a band nerd.

3.  I love thrift store hunting.  It's so exciting and fun to see what you can find!

4.  My favorite color is purple.

5.  I could watch Lord of the Rings and never get tired of it (again, nerd!).

6.  I used to hate wearing dresses and skirts, but now I think they can be so much fun!

7.  I am 75% Dutch - hence the blonde hair.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks girl!! You are one of the people I would give it to, but I guess since you gave it to me, I should choose someone else... you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison yay! Thank you so much! What a cool award! I LOVE meeting new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh....yay! Thank you so much! Excited to be among that list of great blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!