Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 4

I have gotten sucked into Pinterest. Where have I been?! What an awesome site! I have found so many ideas and I'm even using some of these ideas to work on making some projects! :) I'll have to post my projects later, but for now let's get on to the Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge!

Today's topic is Holiday Movies, YAY!

I love watching movies and holiday movies are even better! Here are some of my favorites.

Home Alone is a classic! I love that movie. So funny!



Katie over at Katie's Life Journey put this movie and I have to go with her because it is my favorite chick flick! When I first bought it I think I watched it 5 times in 2 weeks. I still cry out of happiness at the end :)



A Christmas Story also has to be on my list because it is SO GOOD! I saw it for the first time two years ago and immediately marked it as my favorite holiday movie.



When I was a kid, these types of movies were my favorite. They're still good, so I have to put them up!



The Polar Express is so cute and very well done. I love Tom Hanks :)



My family and my husband's family share this movie in common. They both watch it every year and it is a wonderful movie (get it? wonderful? ha!).



I haven't watched this yet, but I've seen it on a lot of blogs and I think this year my hubby and I will watch it.

There are so many more that I could put up (i.e. Love Actually, Elf, Charlie Brown Christmas), but I think I'll stop myself there. There are so many great movies out there!

What are your favorites? I'm sure I missed a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!