Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 9

Now onto the Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge.


Today's topic is: 2012 Goals/Resolutions

Well, my new year's resolutions usually get forgotten about two weeks into the year.  Does that happen to anybody else?  Although, having a blog and readers may keep me more in line this year.  Let's do it!

I also have a 101 in 1001 list (check it out here) which kind of serves as a 2012 goal list right?

There are some goals that I would like to accomplish this coming year besides what's on my 101 list.  They consist of :
 - Working out habitually
 - Keep in touch with friends that are far away
 - Blog at least 3 times a week (and not just link-ups)
 - Save more, spend less!
 - Take some road trips with good friends.

What are some of your goals & resolutions?

 

3 comments:

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!