Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 8

Today is the the day that I start my new job! I'm very excited.  My brain has been going 389026 miles an hour with ideas and plans.  I'll make sure to fill you in later!

Now, onto day 8 of this Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge.  Today is going to be fun!


Today's topic is: Christmas Wishlist!

There are so many awesome things in the world that I would want, but I need to pick just a few to share with you.  So I'm going to raid my Pinterest and show you a few things.

I love these boots!




Source: dsw.com via Alison on Pinterest



I really want this book.  I need some good backpacking recipes!





Source: amazon.com via Alison on Pinterest



I love this wine rack!

 
 
I also want this car...  I can dream can't I?

 
 
I want an iPhone
Source: quickpwn.com via Alison on Pinterest
 
 
 
and everything about this outfit... I want!

Source: polyvore.com via Alison on Pinterest


Well, that's just a taste of my list.  What do you want for Christmas?

3 comments:

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!