Friday, December 2, 2011

FITB Friday!

There are so many link ups in the blog world and I want to try them all!  That's probably why you will have a million posts today!  Here is my first Fill in the Blank Friday.  I'm linking up with Lauren @ the little things we do and so should you.

1.   The holiday season is a time to get together with family and friends.  A time to celebrate the reason for Christmas - Jesus!  It's also a time to decorate like crazy :)

2.   Snow makes me super excited the first time it falls.  After a few days though,  it usually just annoys me.  Mostly because I don't trust other drivers on the road and it makes traveling über stressful.

3.  The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is  HOT CHOCOLATE!  I love hot chocolate and when it's cold it's so nice to warm up with it.  I also love some nice soup with really good bread.  I love having a husband that works at an amazing bakery.

4. Winter is the best time for cuddling up with a good book.  It's also great for being lazy (but not for a long time) and cuddling up with a great movie and great friends.  I think it's also great for doing crafts because you're usually stuck inside!

5.  I can hardly wait for Christmas tree hunting with the in-laws and decorating the Christmas tree!  I'm also very excited for our Christmas party that's happening in 2 days!  It's our first party that we're hosting at our house :)

6.  When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to make them myself.   I think that homemade gifts have so much more meaning than a gift that was bought.  This year, all of our gifts (except 2) are homemade!  There will be blog posts later on what they are/were.  I don't want to spoil anyone's presents early! 

7.  If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about an 8 or 9.  I'm excited to be doing a lot of DIY gifts this year.  Also, not being in school anymore (yay) has given me a TON of free time to create them!  I'm also really excited for Christmas parties and hanging out with families.
You should link up to!  What would you fill in the blanks with?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!