Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A few Christmas crafts

This past Saturday I went to my good friend Holly's house for a day of crafts and fun.  We spent the day making some really fun goodies and just catching up.  It was so great seeing her.  Did I mention that she's also 4 months pregnant?  :) :)

Anyways, we made a few things that I want to share with you.  One of them was some very inexpensive coasters.
She had bought plain white tiles from Home Depot for $.16 each.
We each picked out some cute paper and mod podged it on to the tiles.
After a few hours they were dry and we sprayed a sealant on top so that the glue wouldn't get removed from water or heat.  Those dried for a few more hours and then we added some felt to the bottom for the protection of our tables and viola!  We had cute coasters!



We also made some really cute Christmas cards.  I found the ideas for these two on Pinterest.  Aren't they cute?!  They were really fun to make, too!




I hope that your weekend was fun!  I'm very excited for Christmas to get here.  I'm ready to spend time with family and friends.


2 comments:

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!