Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 5: Six Places

Today has been hectic/crazy with all of my Christmas crafts and gifts.  You'll see them once Christmas has come and gone.  For right now I'm going to continue with the 10 Day You Challenge.  I don't want to be behind on a day!

Today is six places.  Woohoo!

1.  Lake Samish.  This was my favorite place to go to when I was growing up and I still find it so peaceful and cozy.





2.  Home.  This includes our home, my parents', and my in-laws'.  You can never go wrong with home.


3.  Greece.  I want to visit Greece so so much!  I mean, come on, look at these pictures!



4.  Italy.  This may have been heightened a little more on my top places to visit because of the book Eat, Pray, Love, but I want to eat food here and just see all of the history involved with this country.


5.  New Zealand.  Have you seen pictures of this place?!  I want to explore all of the mountains, hills, valleys, rivers, etc!  I also want to see the Shire.  You knew that I am a LOTR nerd, right?



6.  Africa.  I think it would be so much fun to explore a different world.  Go on a safari, stay in a hut, listen to the music.  Everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!