Friday, December 9, 2011

Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 10!

It's the last day of this Fabulous Blog Challenge.  It's been fun and I've had a lot of fun getting to know some great fellow bloggers with this challenge.  Be sure to check out Amber and Neely at their blogs because they are a blast to follow!


Continuing on to the last day.  The topic is: NYE memories/pictures.

I'm going to share two of my favorite NYE memories.  One is from high school (so long ago!) and the other is from this past year.


We'll start with the oldest memory.  This was the 2005/2006 NYE party which consisted of my two best friends (still to this day) Christin and Travis and a bunch of our high school friends.  It was a blast.  We had a TON of poppers and sparkling cider.  We played twister, took sparkling cider shots (so riskay, I know), made a bonfire, and just had some good 'ol fun. 


The second memory was last year.  Unfortunately I only have one picture (above), but as you can see it was at the space needle in Seattle.  Nick and I went with a few of our good friends and hung out around downtown Seattle.  We danced at the Seattle Center and really enjoyed people watching.  At around midnight we counted down with thousands of other people and watched the firework show from right under the space needle.  It was great!  I've never been in a huge crowd like that before and it was incredibly exciting!

I don't know what our plans are for this new years eve, but I'm sure we'll have fun.

What are your memories?

1 comment:

  1. what great memories! Seattle is on my 30 before 30 list, I'd really love to make it happen in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!