Monday, December 5, 2011

A planner!

Have I told you that I love organizing?  Well, I do!  I'm not a neat freak though, so don't get the two confused.  If I find a new way to organize something I will do it in a heartbeat!  Can you guess what I did today then? 

Well, I start my new job on Wednesday as a nanny for a 6-year-old boy.  I'm VERY excited!  I was thinking about planning activities and scheduling because I'll be his tutor/home-school teacher and so I made my own weekly planner.  It's pretty neat.  I also thought that I would share it with you if you wanted it because I'm sure there are more people out there like me that like to organize and plan their weeks.  Here is a snapshot of what it looks like:

I have it so M-F are on the top and then if certain things are happening that day you can write them in the activities box.  Then you have the times from 8:00 - 10:00.  At the bottom (2nd picture) there are 4 boxes.  They include Saturday, Sunday, Things to Do, and Blog Ideas.  I had to include the Blog Ideas box because there are times when I think about ideas for a blog, but usually forget it when it comes time to blogging.  Now you won't forget!! :)

You can get the PDF version of my planner at this link.  Let me know if you like it or if you would change anything because I love feedback.  It's also nice to know if someone finds something of mine helpful :)

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!