Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 2: Nine Loves

Now we're on to day two of the 10 Day You Challenge!

Today is nine loves.  This should be great!

1.  My husband.  He makes me a better person.  I know it's cheesy, but it's true.  I love him so dearly!



2.  Crafts.  If I won a million dollars I would stay home and make crafts all the time!


3.  My family.  They are my life support and so much more.



4.  Books.  Where would we be without them?  I love getting lost in a good book!


5.  My dog / dogs in general.  My baby is currently at my parents' and I miss him terribly!  I can't wait until we are allowed to have pets!



6.  The internet (especially Pinterest).  I can waste hours, but can find so many ideas and things to do!


7.  Friends.  They are so great!




8.  Photography. 

9.  Hiking.  Getting outside and seeing the beauty of the world is so wonderful.

What do you love?

1 comment:

  1. I gave your blog “The Versatile Blog award” - Keep it coming! :)

    http://mrcandme.blog.com/2011/12/18/cue-acceptance-speech/

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!