Friday, December 16, 2011

Fridge paper holder


I got the inspiration for this craft from There's a Hole in My Bucket via Pinterest.  It was super easy to make and it’s a great way to hold mail/receipts/coupons/anything that gets cluttered around the kitchen/dining room.    I needed something like this and all I had to do to make it was eat a bunch of Triscuits (with the help from my wonderful husband)!

All you’ll need is:
·         Cracker/cereal box
·         Scissors
·         Glue
·         Tape
·         Magnets
·         Paper that you want to cover it with
 
You'll first need your box.  Cut it so it looks something like this shape
 I also added tape around the edges to reinforce it.
  

Get your paper ready and start gluing it on as if you were wrapping a present.


 Add magnets to the back and...


...put it on your fridge and admire your work!


 This has already come in handy and I hope you find it helpful too!  I love Pinterest!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!