Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 1: Ten Secrets

Since I am still a little new to this blogging world and I think I should let some of you know who I am (like my followers! Yay!).  I also like to do these sort of challenges too.   If you decide to do it too let me know!  I want to learn more about you.

Alright, so the first day is 10 secrets.  Pretty good start for day 1, eh?

1.  I love Disney movies.  Sadly, the husband does not, boo!

2.  I procrastinate.  Sometimes a little too much.

3.  I don't like beer.  The taste is just so gross.  I can only drink "girly" drinks, i.e. Mike's, Smirnoff's, martini's, etc.

4.  I am very good at coming up with excuses.  Whether they are good or not is a different question.

5.  I am horrible at sewing, but I'm loving all the learning that I'm doing and it's really fun to create things. 

6.  I spend too much on movies.  If I see a good deal on a good movie, I'm all over it.  I am actually slowly recovering from this (being on a tight budget will do that to ya).

7.  I can get sucked into things on the internet for long periods of time.  This usually happens when I get too many ideas and keep blog hopping or pinning on Pinterest.  

8.  I am a recovering romance novel addict (mostly Nora Roberts and Nicholas Sparks).

9.  I never hiked before meeting Nick (so sad!), but now I love it!

10.  I am so excited to become a mom someday!

Now you know a little more about me.  What are some of your secrets?  Do we have any in common?!

1 comment:

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!