Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 7: Four Books

Christmas Eve is tomorrow?!  When did this happen?  This month has gone by so fast!  We don't have any plans until tomorrow night since Nick has to work until the afternoon.  Anyways, gifts are wrapped and now I need to finish this post and clean house. 

Today it's four books.  This was really hard.  I love reading and there are a lot of books that I like, but I wanted to make sure that I put books that I loved on here. 

1.  Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.  I just finished reading this book and I was pretty bummed that I was done.  It is so well written, funny, witty, and cute.  If you don't know about it, it's about Elizabeth's travels in Italy, India, and Bali in search of inner peace.  Read it!  :)



2.  The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks.  I could put all of Nicholas Sparks' books (I love cheesy romance novels), but this is my favorite of his.  I was completely caught of guard at the end and it's a beautiful sequel to The Notebook.
 


3.  The Gollywhopper Games by Jody Feldman.  I had to read this book in my Children's Lit. class at school.  It's like a modern day Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  It's meant for young adults, but I thought it was a lot of fun to read.  It's really good!



4.  Calvin & Hobbes: The Day Are Just Packed by Bill Watterson.  I never read Calvin & Hobbes until I went to Nick's house.  Those comics are some of the funniest things I've ever seen/read.  If you haven't read them before, I suggest you do.  Very funny.


What about you?

2 comments:

  1. no way!!!! i absolutley adore calvin & hobbes, my brother owns all the books but i'm certain i've read them far more often than he has. we even had a reading from calvin and hobbes during our wedding ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I had no idea you had a blog! I love it! I'm going to read it all the time now! As far as your books go, no Twilight!? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!