Saturday, December 31, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Well hello there!

It has been a little too long since I've blogged.  Life has been a little busy!  First of all, we've been with family this whole week and enjoying the time we've been spending with them.  So internet hasn't really been apart of our lives this week.  Second, I just got a new job and so we are now in the process of moving!

Crazy, crazy!  We're heading back over the mountains today to head home, so I'll try and make a proper blog post once we get settled in.

Until then..

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone has a fabulous new years!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad y'all are moving! But I know it's for the best, and hopefully it's somewhere near Seattle so I can knock on your door one drunken night after hanging out on the Hill and crash on your kitchen floor. :-) Speaking of, what's the new job, and where are y'all moving to?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!