Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 6: Five Foods

Christmas is upon us! I have spent today doing more Christmas-y crafts & stuff. I can't wait to share with you all what I've done! Onto the challenge...
Today we have five foods. Don't get too hungry now.

1. Guacamole. This sounds silly, right? But it's so good!! I could eat this everyday. *my husband agrees*


2. Steak. A really good steak is always one of my all-time favorites.


3. Sweet potato fries. My husband and I have become addicted and make them all the time! So good!
  



4. Homemade pizza. I LOVE a homemade pizza with fresh dough, fresh veggies, really good cheese, and yummy herbs. (This is one my husband made with sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, red onions, asiago cheese, and various herbs & spices)



5. Ice cream! Need I say more?

What are some of your favorite foods?

1 comment:

  1. #1 - i'm totally coming over for dinner! steak with a side of sweet potato fries please! :)
    #2 - what pizza recipe do you use?
    #3 - i am crazy for mexican food and all actually eating guac right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them for me!